Here’s a shout out to all middle grades educators who advocate for integrated learning that engages students in solving real-life problems! The Thomas College Center For Innovation in Education’s Summer Institute: Weaving a Tapestry of Learning is the place to be in late June!
June 27-29, 2017
It’s free for up to five members of your school team!
Steam curriculum and instruction, digital learning, and/or proficiency-based learning
A Few Highlights:
- Tim McNamara, principal of High Tech High, kicks off the Institute.
- Brooke Haycock from the Education Trust explores compelling issues impacting all schools through Docudrama.
- An EXPLO experience will knock your socks off!
- A supportive and knowledgeable coach supports your team planning.
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where you and your colleague actually have time to talk and plan.
Recruit Your Team Today!
Specific Questions? Contact Dr. Katie Rybakova: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by Jill Spencer
I taught middle school for many years and consulted with schools across the country and internationally in the areas of curriculum and instruction, including technology integration. Now, I partner with two great guys at BoomerTECH Adventures. We work with boomers and seniors to help them be as digitally savvy as their grandchildren.
View all posts by Jill Spencer